Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Should I be more vocal.


I have been reading a few of the blogs I like to follow and need to ask myself should I become more vocal locally here. As a single person I don't feel the benefits would out weigh the trouble. I have started to try and find others with similar views to get together with. I am thinking about being more active in the local government and feel that could be a step in the right direction. I am starting to look more into the laws and policy's before I go more into it. I don't think there is much that is done that truly affects me directly because of my beliefs. That could be because I avoid getting into situations where it could create problems.

I am hoping that I can find people who are around here that can help in bringing to peoples attention that their beliefs aren't set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment