Saturday, January 3, 2009

I wish I could make what I write.

I really wish I could put words down as good as they seem to sound in my head. I also have the same problem when I try putting into words what I want to say on select subjects. When doing either I will usually forget a few key points I am wanting to make and when these are pointed out it seems I am trying to BS my way out of a hole. It would be helpful when talking about a subject to have notes handy but with most of my friendly talks I never know what subjects will come up. Now when I am expecting to be discussing a subject it is easy to have a few notes and even go over what I plan to say beforehand. I know when I am thinking about it most of what i work on comes out ok until I try saying or writing it. So if anyone has some good points for this without actually attending classes for it, not enough money for that, please say in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment